Wednesday, April 3, 2024

interesting. he was the only Dr. that stated this.

In my judgement there was no evidence of self- destruction. Judia A. Magraw, M.D.
you know, I always wondered if she'd just fell or tripped over the daughter or while busy doing the million and one things a young mother does daily-especially a young mother before dishwashers and deep freezers and microwaves and Roombas-and somehow broke her neck. if she was at the BOTTOM of the stair case, ok. but where was she exactly? 'upstairs.' near the stairs? in the hallway? in a bedroom? near the bed? near a window? was there something she COULD'VE tripped over? they didn't really describe the area. we know HOW she was lying. but not WHERE she was lying. or what she was lying NEAR. I've had some pretty ridiculous falls. does this explain the disarray of clothing? but you'd probably have a knot or a cut or bruising or something? was she in the habit of locking up the house when it was just her and the daughter? I guess that'd keep her from getting outside to get kicked by a horse or drown in a pond...I watch a lot of true crime. I think I know things.....

No comments:

Post a Comment